VoxNet’s Call Recording product provides organizations and contact centers of all sizes with access to a broad range of features, with increased scalability and flexibility delivered in an economical cloud-services model.
Why Choose VoxNet’s Call Recording?
Call recording with VoxNet provides your organization with an ‘always on – always available’ service that helps ensure quality management, compliance certainty and liability protection. Hosted in our award winning private cloud you’ll gain greater reliability, security and back-up without the risks of onsite server failure and related hardware issues.
As one of the most critical points of customer interaction, today’s call centers are finally receiving the recognition they deserve. Of course with that recognition comes increased demands and scrutiny.
Executives are demanding quality management KPIs and ongoing improvements, compliance requirements are driving new levels of accountability and, with an ever litigious society, organizations must rely on a well-documented, process driven-customer interaction strategy.
Cloud-based call recording from VoxNet enables call center leaders and business managers to successfully navigate these ever evolving changes.
Using VoxNet’s Cloud Call Recording, customers can maintain their HIPAA and ITAR compliance*
- Liability Protection
- With the ability to quickly and easily access 100% of your organization’s calls, the game of ‘he said-she said’ no longer can be played.
- *Compliance Certainty
- VoxNet has undergone the industry’s most rigorous compliance audits, and utilizes encrypted disk, to ensure you meet HIPAA, ITAR and related compliance requirements.
- Quality Management
- Dramatically improve your agents’ performance and increase your customer satisfaction scores to drive top and bottom-line improvements.
VoxNet’s Cloud Call Recording Platform is designed to deliver all of the features needed to support a world-class call center including:
- Web-based portal access
- Network and multi-leg recording capabilities
- Quality management scorecards
- Customizable directories, user and supervisor groups
- Near to real-time delivery
Call Recording Benefits
Call center managers and their agents will see immediate improvements in their operations with deeper insights into call center operations. With a rich feature set, an easily customizable reporting portal and links to quality management, both your agent and customer satisfaction will improve.
- Broad Range of Features: Gain access to indexed recordings, live monitoring, tagging and reporting features regardless of budgetary restraints.
- Flexible Setup Options: Multiple delivery models and portal views provide access to only recordings you want to see.
- Centralized Management: Manage group assignments and monitor calls, regardless of agent location.
- Accessibility: Search, retrieve, and playback recorded calls from our award-winning portal based upon criteria such as the agent, duration, the calling party, the date/ time, etc.
- Control: Provide supervisors with unmatched control over agent and user quality and allow administrators point-and-click configuration through our award winning Portal.