Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey recently told employees they could work from home permanently, and many other companies have announced similar proposals.
Remote work was already becoming a trend before COVID-19. Prior to the pandemic impacting businesses worldwide, there was a 44% increase in remote workers over the previous 5-years. The pandemic has expedited this shift.
This shift has caused many businesses to look for ways to digitally transform their organizations to improve efficiency and enable their workforce to adjust to remote work.
In many cases, employees are currently using many disparate services to communicate with one another on a daily basis, but these systems are unreliable and difficult to operate.
There is good news:
A fully integrated Unified Cloud Communications Solution from VoxNet provides productivity enhancements and supports multi-platform access and control. There’s no need to replace your current environment. VoxNet integrates within your business. VoxNet delivers the features your organization needs from the cloud, enabling you to reach colleagues quicker via methods they prefer and getting the instantaneous responses you need.
So, how does this increase productivity and help solve problems faster?
UC involves integrating many different communications services into one centralized platform. For example, we provide applications in your preferred environment (Google, Microsoft, or Apple). This allows for:
- Unified messaging solutions that allow for instant information exchange, immediate decision making, and improved responsiveness.
- The ability to access your tools any location with any device via easily-managed mobile applications that span the iOS and Android platforms.
UC also breaks down the silos between teams that have not historically worked together and it ensures that no matter where you work, you can still access the same secure system, specifically equipped with:
- IM with Presence
- Scheduling Meetings
- Video calling
- Web conferencing
- Screen and document sharing
As you can see, now employees can both communicate and collaborate in an instant; they can solve customer problems faster, and improve your business reputation.
We’ve already shared how UC increases productivity, but it also reduces cost and enhances user experience.
- Reduced costs: Because our UC system operates on the cloud, it allows companies to shift away from a CapEx model, to an OpEx strategy with fewer initial expenses. The reduction or elimination of annual licensing agreements and/or hardware is an added benefit.
- Enhanced user experience: A good UC strategy can excite your employees and even reduce turnover, by giving people more freedom to work as they choose.
Unified Cloud Communications Solution from VoxNet appeals to businesses in any vertical and of any size. After all, one of the biggest issues that any company faces with communication is that if they want to use the latest and most efficient channels like video and messaging. When using separate applications, the outcome can be expensive, time-consuming and overwhelming.
Reach out today to learn how VoxNet can help!