You’ve heard the adage: Technology is great when it works, but when it doesn’t…
Well, we believe that your business network technology should work the first time and every time so that you can do what you do best: grow your business, better engage and serve your customers, and innovate. To do so, you should be able to trust that your behind-the-scenes technology is secure, accessible, dependable, and custom-tailored to your business needs.
VoxNet is a seasoned designer of cloud-based software-designed wide-area networks (SD-WANs) that offer you the security, convenience, control, and exceptional performance of a customized wide-area network (WAN) without the hassle – and expense – of designing your own … or the risk of leaving your network needs to chance.
What is a SD-WAN? In short, a SD-WAN is a network management system that intelligently steers your online business activities – data back-up, teleconferencing, VoIP, internet usage, and so on – across multiple pathways (such as cable, DSL, and cellular) for optimal performance.
For example, teleconferencing might be one of your priorities, so your SD-WAN would distribute that activity over a less congested, more robust pathway, while file backups might be channeled through a standard internet bandwidth pathway. Higher priority functions automatically are routed to higher-functioning and more secure pathways, lower priority functions are routed to more basic pathways.
The result is a network management system that improves service delivery, minimizes internet slowdowns, ensures data security and integrity, increases work efficiency and productivity, and provides peace of mind that your network is secure and responsive to your business needs.
Why choose a SD-WAN for your business?
Consider your day-to-day business activities. How many of them require online access to applications, data, communication services?
The internet is central to how we do even seemingly minor tasks. Doesn’t it make sense to ensure that all tasks – from the most mundane to the most complex – are supported by a robust business network that not just accommodates but enhances those functions for optimal performance?
A SD-WAN can do just that. It simplifies network management and improves the delivery of service. Its benefits include:
- Cost savings. SD-WAN’s automated prioritization of which services use which digital pathway is cost-effective. For example, lower-priority services can be directed to lower-cost pathways such as internet broadband, and higher-priority services such as teleconferencing can be directed to more robust pathways such as MPLS. Your ROI will improve through better IT agility, performance, and efficiency.
- Improved cloud and internet performance. SD-WAN routes traffic directly onto the internet instead of through the datacenters used in standard WANs.
- SD-WAN allows network engineers to respond quickly to requests for new services and to make changes to existing services, thus reducing the time needed to customize an individual network.
- Ease of scalability. Opening a satellite office? No problem. Because usage protocols are embedded in the SD-WAN, adding a location is as easy as a log on.
- Less corruption or loss of transmitted data. The SD-WAN’s ability to prioritize data pathways enables it to choose the best for data transmission.
- Less network congestion through real-time traffic management. SD-WAN has the ability to automatically and selectively route traffic onto a particular pathway based on network conditions and traffic.
- Better network security. SD-WAN internal security policies can route traffic directly to where it needs to go and employ one or more security protocols in the process.
- Elimination of in-house infrastructure and connectivity maintenance. A SD-WAN provider takes that off your plate, allowing you to redirect the time and resources to moving your business forward.
Why choose VoxNet?
VoxNet is able to leverage its relationships with multiple carriers to create robust SD-WANs as well as consolidate services into a single invoice that is easy to understand – one vendor, one bill. We provide exceptional, personalized customer service to create, adjust, and maintain your ideal SD-WAN for less than the big-box, one-size-fits-all providers.
Our Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania-based offices are convenient to southwest Pennsylvania and northern Delaware businesses looking to establish a solid digital business network that can grow and adapt to their changing business environments.
Let us put our 20-plus years’ experience in network design engineering to work for you – we’re here to help.