93% of companies have been successfully attacked by a virus, worm, or Trojan horse that crashed their network or shut down their website.
Malware, spyware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, Denial of Service attacks, and rootkits are just a few of the weapons today’s multi-million dollar malicious Web and email industry uses round the clock to assault your network, shut down your connectivity and pillage confidential information.
VoxNet Network Security keeps you protected 24×7 using proven, Enterprise-grade Unified Threat Management technology. Because we manage the service for you, there’s no expensive equipment to buy, maintain and upgrade, or staff needed for administration. For one monthly fee, your business gets:
- Comprehensive Threat Protection—Our “Always on” gateway defends against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, rootkits, Internet-based attacks (DOS/DDOS), and phishing.
- Web/URL Content Control — Customizable filtering allows you to decide which Websites your employees can and can’t access and provides automatic protection against “typo scam” URLs.
- Business Continuity—Internet connectivity can be automatically rerouted to a secondary wireline connection to keep you up and running in the case of an outage. Optional High-Speed Wireless backup is also available for an additional layer of protection.
- Weekly and monthly executive reports proactively delivered to you by our team of experts, detailing key networking security statistics and identifying possible threats. Full security logs are also available for 3 months.
- Unlimited VoxNet Help Desk Support for technical issues, questions, and emergencies.
- Remote Access Capability—IPSEC and SSL Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability enables secure remote access to your network.