VoxNet’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) reduces cost per call while dramatically increasing productivity and improving customer service benchmarks. Simple to design and even easier for customers to use, the VoxNet IVR solution can be delivered with packaged applications or through easily customized pre-built scripts that deliver the exact call flows and features that you need.
VoxNet’s IVR service provides call centers with a higher level of customer interactivity and data driven decision making. Its advanced capabilities enable call centers to deploy a wide range of self-service and outbound dialing features; ultimately freeing up your agents to focus on more complex requests and customers requiring a higher touch.
VoxNet’s IVR service can easily be deployed for common IVR solutions but retains the flexibility to be customized for your exact needs. Here are just a few of the common applications used by IVR customers:
- Post Call Survey: provide inbound or outbound call surveys to understand the satisfaction of your customers once their call or business transaction is
- Appointment Reminder/Notify: deliver an automated outbound call trig gered update in a customer record (e.g. transaction status change or up coming appointments
- Speech Auto Attendant: offer a speech “receptionist” to route callers to the proper team or
- Data Driven Routing: deliver prioritized calls to the proper destination based upon the customer’s transaction status or account
- Speech and Text Options: provides Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text to Speech (TTS) capabilities that allow callers to get help when they need it, without having to sift through complex or frustrating call
- Robust Reporting: allows managers to better understand the caller’s experience and the success of the voice automation. Summary reporting provides clear visibility into the application’s performance while capturing each caller’s unique experience to empower the call center with
- CRM and Database Connectivity: integrate call flows easily with your database or CRM system. Upload customer data for customer and account “lookups” or engage real-time integration from the IVR with web-enabled business
- Self-Service Applications: create caller scripts that allow users to check the status oftheir account or transaction 24 x 7 through speech or touch-tone interactions. Authenticate and identify callers to provide personalized service.
- Visual Design Studio: build complex and powerful call flows with unlimited power using a visual, intuitive call flow design
VoxNet’s IVR service is always managed and supported by VoxNet, regardless of who delivers the connections to your office. This ensures your business can access its critical cloud-based resources whenever they’re needed.
- Lower Cost per Call: automates common inbound and outbound transactions and processes to reduce agent call volume and
- Drive Agent Productivity: leverages data driven routing and CRM integration to ensure the right agents are focused on just the right calls and
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: provides customers with an efficient and easy way to quickly get the answer they need. Ensures the right customers receive the right kind of attention.
- Pre-integrated: simplifies deployment by seamlessly joining with the VoxNet phone system and hosted call center. Allows customers to avoid complex integration projects and hidden costs.
- Pre-built Templates: includes essential templates providing for the rapid creation of call
- Built-in Disaster Recovery and Continuity Features: leverages VoxNet’s award winning, redundant cloud platform to ensure your IVR application keeps running regardless of what happens at your physical location.
- Control: accessed via an easy to use web interface, providing point and click control to customer IVR “scripts”.
- Flexible plans and options: provides customers with usage based plans, or monthly per port plans that meet budgetary and business