Reporting is vital to ensure adherence, compliance and service levels within any call center. The VoxNet Call Center offers flexible reporting to meet the various needs of call center Supervisors, Management, and Executives. Through the Supervisor application, leaders can generate real-time or scheduled reports that break down the results down to 15 minute intervals, 30 minute or hourly intervals, and up to daily, weekly, monthly results. Deliver these reports in PDF format or launch them into Excel for additional analysis and manipulation. Commonly used reports answer questions like:
- When did my agents sign-in/sign-out?
- Why are my agents unavailable?
- How many calls did my agents answer? Where did they spend their time? Have they been unavailable and why?
- How many calls came into the queue? How many were answered? Answered within our Service Level goal?
- When are my peak intervals or those that need “back office” resources to help meet our goals?
- What types of calls are my agents receiving?
- Who abandoned and after waiting how long?
Supervisor Queue and Agent Reports
Queue reports provides the queue activity metrics for an individual queue, multiple queues, or by DNIS (the number dialed or officially Dialed Number Identification Service). Key metrics like call volume, abandoned calls, ASA, and service levels are readily available. Supervisor gives you immediate access to the caller trends driving your business and enables you to take a deep dive into the details of every caller’s experience when the need arises.
Agent reports provide rich insight into agent performance and behavior. At the click of a mouse, leaders have access to agent productivity metrics (calls handled, transfers, time spent on hold, etc.), time spent in various ACD states, unavailability details, and sign-in/sign-out activities. Supervisors can quickly identify coaching needs for each agent, which agents are exceeding their expectations, and process improvement opportunities.