VoxNet natively integrates with a host of commercial CRM solutions – most notably, Salesforce.com. Considered a leader in Customer Interaction Centers and CRM, the Salesforce.com Service Cloud application provides chat, email and social interaction management. VoxNet’s CRM integration provides:
- Access from anywhere, on any device via the Google Chrome browser.
- Completely independent of hardware or OS.
- Automated call logging in Activity History records for both inbound and outbound calling including call direction and date/time stamp.
- Screen-pop with contact lookup based on caller ID.
- Subject note, detailed notes, call tags and billable events can easily be updated and written directly into the Activity History record.
- Click-to-dial from leads, contacts, and any phone number listed inside the Salesforce.com application.
- Easy navigation to various modules (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Cases) from the call log window.
- Call window for searching Contacts, access to call history, and favorites/speed dials.
- Missed call notifications.
Other Business Applications or CRM solutions
VoxNet integrates with other CRMs that feature ticketing, including ConnectWise, Sugar, vTiger, Maximizer, Zendesk,NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more.
Additionally, for customers with proprietary CRM applications, VoxNet offers a robust set of application programming interfaces (APIs) that are included free of charge with the hosted IP phone system enabling those customers to build this same level of integration in a completely customized fashion with relative ease by in-house or 3rd party software development staff.